MOCHA MIND SELF-PUBLISHING SEMINAR VIDEO
Learn the ABCs of self-publishing in one session.
By Gioya McRae
Format: On Demand Video
Duration: 58:48 minutes
File Type: .FLV for PCs or .MOV for Mac or MP4 for Mobile Devices
Novices and seasoned authors have battled with the commercial publishing world for a place in the sun. Your time to self-publish is now.
In this video, Gioya McRae will guide you through the steps for you to successfully self-publish your book.
You will learn:
• How to prepare your book for publishing
• The elements of a good book cover
• About ISBNs and why you need more than one
• How to set the right price for your book and what major mistakes to avoid
• How to work with printers
• Promotion and marketing tips for your published book
• And much more...
*BONUS! This download includes extensive reference materials in PDF format.
Gioya McRae, the Founder of Mocha Mind Communications, is a creativity coach, author, speaker and publisher who is devoted to literacy and sharing her writing knowledge with others. She has self-published both fiction and nonfiction books, and her articles have been featured in numerous magazines.
Who should attend this seminar?
• Writers who want to self-publish their books
• Writers who are exploring their publishing options
• Writers who want a step by step guide to self-publishing